Friday, March 18, 2011

For my very dear friend Mrs. Turkey Bird...and everyone else who'd like to snoop. :)

I spoke to a very dear friend of mine this afternoon.  Okay, I guess it was yesterday afternoon since we've officially crossed over into a new day.  Of course, I speak to her many afternoons, but this afternoon was a little different.  She made a comment that has been resonating in my head all afternoon...evening...night...  (Take your pick, it's been in there through all of them.)

"You need to work on your blog man...it's been 8 months since you've posted!"

Wow, did somebody really go in and look at this thing?  I know I set it up to keep the world posted on the goings on with me and my family, but really?  Someone wants to read something of mine?  It made me smile inside, and it made me think.  Yeah, I need to write.

So here it is, 1AM on Friday morning.  I have to be in the office in 6.5 hours, and it's going to be a VERY busy day.  Yet here I am, writing a little something, just so my very dear friend will know that I do listen to her, and that even though I made the remark, "There's always next year, " maybe, just maybe, THIS will be the year.

Sure wish it would be; it'd be nice to get back to doing something that I love so much. 

Thank you Mrs. Turkey Bird, for opening my eyes to something that they'd been closed to for a while. 

I love you....  OH, and I'll start working on that guest posting you've been asking me for now.  :o)

2 Comments:

At March 18, 2011 at 1:20 AM , Blogger Mrs. Turkey Bird said...

I love you, Shannon!!!!! *HUGS* And yeah, I DO check to see what you've written! :) Happy Day Tomorrow!!! :)

www.turkeylists.blogspot.com for ideas for your list!

 
At March 18, 2011 at 2:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do believe I commented a while back along these lines too. Heh. ;))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home