Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beginning

I was driving to work this morning, and it occurred to me that I have really lost touch with blogging. I used to be so diligent about writing things up. Of course, that was also how I used to deal with problems in my life...and thankfully, there haven't really been any problems in my life in quite some time. So hey, that's good right? :)

Anyway, I have decided that I am going to start writing a bit more. It's time to bring all of my faithful readers back up to speed on what I like to call "The World According to Shannon". Hehe.

So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the stories.

:)

3 Comments:

At March 18, 2010 at 9:31 AM , Blogger leeindallas said...

Best news I've heard all day!

 
At March 18, 2010 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That title sounds a bit familiar. :-) I'm wondering if an entire world is justified? Maybe you should start off with a state or country firstand then move on to an entire world. Trust me it's a lot of responcibility to run an entire world! :-) hehe.

 
At March 18, 2010 at 12:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds cool to me and will be looking forward to reading about your thoughts, ideas and daily going ons. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home